The players of the Bangladesh team decided to donate half of their monthly salaries to the government as assistance for the COVID-19 situation.
Hope glimmers well for the Bangladesh nation as their local cricket players pledged help for those who are in need due to COVID-19. In fact, a total of 27 cricket players donated half of their monthly salaries to help finance their government in fighting the pandemic. Among the 27 players were 17 players contracted by the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) while the other 20 are those who had represented the national team.
- Rountrip Taxi From Chennai To Madurai
- Cellbeat- Building & Integrating Turn Key Solutions
- Top Notch Wedding Planners In India
- The Characteristics Of A Good Custom House Builder
- Find Me A Job In Sydney
- Furnace Repair And Installation
- Wholesale Dining Chairs
- How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1712?
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Nashik – Call 09225242111
- MY Free Website- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Your Travel Accessories Online