Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker have been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
One thing for sure, it is craftsmen and fine materials that makes good shoes. At Barkers, there is no shortage of either. Our craftspeople produce some 200,000 pairs of hand lasted sewn shoes each year.
In 1987 Barker built a new factory and offices using Northamptonshire local brick and stone. It is now one of the finest footwear factories in Europe and occupies a 4.5 acre landscaped site at the centre of the village of Earls Barton.
- The Muslim Brotherhood After Mubarak
- B2B Company Insights | Data Intelligence Insights | Business Insights
- Official My Songs Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Alaska Airlines Flight To Chicago – 1-800-871-7907
- The Best Embroidered Fleece Blankets
- Garmin GPS Customer Service
- Agra Day Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Tour
- Product Engineering And Digital Vendor Management | Strategic Procurement| Outsourcing | Zinnov
- Top 7 Ways To Self-Promote Your Book Online
- 2 Nights 3 Days Jim Corbett Tour Package