Bayaan was conceived in the midst of global mayhem by two students wanting to give a voice to issues that people often shy away from discussing. With special attention to minorities and sustainability, this digital magazine was envisaged to be a voice-box for the downtrodden in society.
Politically speaking, young voices are repeatedly suppressed and diluted. We hope to destabilise this system of oppression and create an outlet for free speech for our contributors, and a forum for educated and informative interaction with experts from various fields. Bayaan may be ambitious in trying, but it will nonetheless strive to.
Click here to read the October edition- covering topics like Indian agriculture, politics and mental health, caste, multiculturism and much more!
- #1 Windscreen Repair & Replacement in Auckland, New Zealand
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Haveri Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Web application development company kerala, India
- Why Choose a Lake Eyre Scenic Flight From Port Augusta with Arid Air
- Plagiarism Free Geography Papers
- Get the Best Services of Mobile app development
- VIP directory es-corts puerto madero
- Hotel Kartik Online train food Order Delivery Service at Bina Jn Station
- Photography Collection
- Amazon AWS Partner in Dubai| Bounce Back Technologies