Best Time to Adopt Rain Water Harvesting is now

This is where our rainwater harvesting company in Gurgaon comes in as a solution. On average, India receives almost 3000 bcm of rainfall every year. Due to a lack of awareness and the absence of investment & infrastructure, only 8% of this water gets harvested for use, while the remaining 92% is wasted. As per the Asian Development Research Institute, "India's total annual utilizable water resources are 1123 bcm (690 cm surface water + 433 bcm ground water).