If you are going to drive professionally or as part of your day-to-day work, you will be required by law to have a driver’s card. This card is known as an EU driver qualification card, or more commonly known as a Driver CPC. As of 2015, all lorry and bus drivers must have had their license endorsed with their card. If you are planning on driving professionally anywhere within Europe then it is required that you carry an official EC (European) certification showing that you possess an up-to-date version of your licence.