What is Data Analytics?
Best Data Science with SAS Training Institute in Electronic City - eMexo Technologies
Data Analytics is the process of examining, cleaning and modelling data to obtain useful information that may suggest conclusions or support decision making. This is done with specialized systems and software. Data analytics is widely used in commercial business to obtain crucial information that will affect important decisions like where to invest and when to invest. It is also used by scientists and researchers to verify or disprove the scientific models and theories. With the increasing amount of data and the arrival of Big Data, Data analytics is becoming a Billion dollar industry with investments increasing many fold in last few years.
What is SAS?
SAS is a software developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics in 1976. It is used to mine, manage and retrieve data from multiple sources and perform statistical analysis on it.
- ECB To Implement Pay Cuts For County Cricketers
- IPhone Repair In Glasgow
- Top-Notch Mobile Application Development Company |AppClues Infotech
- Yoga Trainers In Faridabad | Yoga Classes | Yoga Courses
- MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management Ranking | MSRIM Ranking
- Prestige Ferns Residency Wonderful Location Project
- Buy Phone Number List || Build Telephone Lists || Mobile List
- Prestige Smart City Price
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore
- Find Spoken English Classes