Good Day, Curlies! How are your luscious ringlets doing? Have they been feeling particularly dry or lack-lustre lately? We’re here to help and dish the deets on a tried and tested recovery method – Deep Conditioning!
What is Deep Conditioning?
As the name implies, Deep Conditioning a.k.a DC, is simply a way to quench and hydrate your curls to keep them looking alive and feeling bouncy. Deep Conditioning can be done once a week or fortnightly based on your hair texture and porosity. It is not just a quick-fix for dry hair, it also helps repair your cuticles to ensure healthier and well-moisturised hair in the long run.
- Residential Security Services In Mumbai
- Capital Athena : Happy Homes Noida Extension
- Fine Locksmith – 247 Local Locksmith Service Pompano Beach
- Tempo Traveller Hire In Jaipur
- Global Drip Irrigation Market
- Headquartered In The Mecca Of …
- Remotedesk Impresses At Legalweek NY
- Cyber Security Tips For Your Small Business – SCG Chartered Accountants
- Electrical Repair Dubai
- Digital Transformation Tool – Education App Software