DevOps is one of the recent and most successful software development frameworks. It combines the Development and Operations departments to increase the efficiency and reduce the time required to develop software applications. It reduces the time of development without compromising the quality of the process by promoting the collaboration of software engineers, testers, and other personnel in software development lifecycle. And it also increases customer satisfaction.
DevOps is just a framework and to implement this framework, many tools are used right now. Some of the popular tools used are Ansible, Chef, Docker, Git & Git Hub, Jenkins, and Puppet. So to learn DevOps, one has to learn about these tools also. In this information age, there are lots of resources available both online and offline to learn about anything. Here, we will list some of the good resources to learn DevOps.
- North American Bancard Agent Program – Merchant Services ISO Pr
- Aerospace Cable Harness Manufacturer In India
- Togel Toto Bantuan Kombinasi
- Seychelles’ Leading Corporate Law Firm Providing Notary Public And Legal Advice
- We Build Relationships. High Quality DJ And Audio Systems Hire
- Macbook Service Center In Chennai
- Ideal Education – Complete Education
- The Unique Features Of A VPS Hosting Service
- Tapmi Manipal Review | Ta Pai Management Institute Review – Tapmi
- Reliable Car Shipping Company Florida