A marine engineer involves in the research, development, and construction of new marine vessels and their component parts. He or she might create plans, design engines and propulsion systems, test prototypes, and oversee the construction of full-size ships. They also design the steering system, heating, cooling and ventilation systems and hydraulics for the ship
A marine engineer might specialize by working on certain types of vessels, such as passenger boats, sailboats, submarines, cruise ships and aircraft carriers.
Most marine engineers specialize in one specific area. For example, you might focus your efforts on the propulsion systems and maintenance of engines when ships are in dry dock. On the other hand, you may become an expert marine design engineer, where you’ll spend most of your time designing complex machinery using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Send SMS’s through Personalized sender ID service of Saudi Bulk SMS.
- My CPA Dashboard | CRM For Accountants
- Manufacturers and Supplier of Stainless Steel Fasteners In India
- Best Acupuncture in South Extension 1, Acupuncture in South Extension 1 – Lazoi.com
- Breezy Mobile Review : Theme for WordPress Free
- Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6175
- Greenwood Garage Door
- HostPapa Hosting – The Detailed Analysis With Pros And Cons.
- Godrej RK Studio Chembur
- Catering Service in Tirupur | Wedding Catering Service in Tirupur – Angaalam.com