Palm Desert Capital is buying and selling foreclosures throughout Southern California. This investment is not a pool, fund or REIT. The capital will be used to acquire properties for “all cash” on an individual basis at the Trustee Sales Auctions (or sometimes called foreclosures auctions). These properties are identified to be good opportunities to be acquired at the Trustee’s sales and resold for a profit in the retail real estate market.
- Capabilities That A Strategic Technology Partner Offers To A Business
- Know About Boiler Repair London – What A Homeowner Should Know
- Buy Flower Girl Robes & Flower Girl Slippers Australia – Get Spliced
- How To Configure Autofill For Credit Cards In Microsoft Edge For Android Devices?
- The Air Jordan I Retro High OG”Banned” (2016)
- Personal Grooming Classes In Mumbai | Best Self Grooming Courses
- The Preserved Gems Of Rajasthan, India
- Responsive Website, HTML5, And Cross-Platform – Which Approach To Use When?
- Mobile App Design Services | Mobile Application Design
- How Has Ecommerce Transformed Marketing – An Expert Analysis