Global NVH Testing Market is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2026 from USD 1.85 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 4.72%. Noise, vibration and harshness Global NVH Testing Market involves subjecting a full vehicle, component or subassembly to vibrations at different frequencies, as a means of determining mode shapes, harshness and rattles. The strict government regulations related to noise pollution is the major factor driving growth of the market.
NVH testing marketBased on type, the market has been segmented into hardware and software. Hardware formed one of the major contributors for the growth of Global NVH Testing Market. There is increasing use of mechanical and electronic components in automotive, aircraft and industrial machinery. Based on application, the Global NVH Testing Market has been segmented into environmental noise, pass-by-noise, noise mapping, sound power, telecom testing, sound quality, building acoustics, human vibration and product vibration.
- Effective Cyber Security Policy For Your Business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Comcast Email Support 844-867-9017 Toll Free Number
- CDS Coaching In Chandigarh | Chandigarh Career Group
- Indian T&M Industry In Tread Water Scenario
- Training In Events Planning
- PCB Assembly Manufacturer From India
- The Mobile Spying Software You Can Rely On!
- Intergem Show Schedule
- Why To Go For Reconditioned Ford Engines?