Global NVH Testing Market is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2026 from USD 1.85 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 4.72%. Noise, vibration and harshness Global NVH Testing Market involves subjecting a full vehicle, component or subassembly to vibrations at different frequencies, as a means of determining mode shapes, harshness and rattles. The strict government regulations related to noise pollution is the major factor driving growth of the market.
NVH testing marketBased on type, the market has been segmented into hardware and software. Hardware formed one of the major contributors for the growth of Global NVH Testing Market. There is increasing use of mechanical and electronic components in automotive, aircraft and industrial machinery. Based on application, the Global NVH Testing Market has been segmented into environmental noise, pass-by-noise, noise mapping, sound power, telecom testing, sound quality, building acoustics, human vibration and product vibration.
- Chennai To Coimbatore Taxi
- Schools In Dehradun – Ecole Globale
- Digital Marketing Training Institute In Dubai – Digital Marketing In Dubai
- Best Resorts In Shimoga, Homestay In Shimoga, Resorts Near Shimoga
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Top 5 Facebook Apps For Businesses
- Energy Management Systems – Requirements
- Buy Exclusive Paithani Pure Silk Kurti Online At Luxurionworld
- Best Taxi Service Chandigarh Panchkula Mohali
- Sarda Ceramic-Ceramic Tiles Manufacturer In Rajasthan, Gujarat