Global third-party logistics market was valued US$ 875 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 1543 Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.35% during a forecast period.
Global third-party logistics market
Third-party logistics providers normally specialize in integrated operation, warehousing, and transportation services. It can be scaled and customized to customers' needs based on market situations, such as the demands and delivery service necessities for their products and materials.
The market for third-party logistics service is estimated to witness substantial growth, owing to the development of the e-commerce industry. Moreover, the increase in globalization has helped in setting up a worldwide network of manufacturing activities. To maintain it efficiently, the demand for third-party logistics companies is likely to rise.
- Custom CBD Extract Boxes – Printed CBD Extract Box Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Vit Fee Structure | Vit Vellore Fees | VIT Vellore Fee Structure | VIT Vellore Hostel Fees
- Wooden Pallet And Box
- How To Updates Drivers On HP Printers?
- Cognitive Activities For The Senior Citizens To Improve Quality Of Life
- Work Related Travel Expenses
- QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix Company File And Network Errors
- Acrylic Fibers Market Opportunities, Share Analysis
- Tour Operator In Nashik Road | Travel Agent In Nashik
- Hydraulic Pallet Trucks Manufacturers