What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days.
CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Digital Marketing Lagos, Website Design Nigeria
- QuickBooks Pro Tech Support Phone Number +1-844-444-4174
- Linux Training Institute In Noida
- The Quickest & Easiest Way To Best Mower For Hills Reviews [In 2020]
- Prestige Smart City Location
- Godrej Meridien Sector 106 Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
- Best Broker Insurance Loan Investment Commodity-Trading In Hyderabad
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification In Seattle
- Executive Office Gifts
- WordPress Plugin Development