What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days.
CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Embedded Hardware Design Services In India
- 1-Pack LED PL BULB 12W, 5000K (Daylight White), 1100 Lumens, GX24Q 4Pin
- How To Use Sample Research Paper For Data Analysis
- Top 10 Christian Apps For IPad
- Top BCom LLB Colleges In India Best Bcom LLB Colleges India
- Some Free Tools To Web Development For Web Developer
- Electrical Repair Dubai
- Iphone Service Center In Chennai
- 123.hp.com/setup 3755 | HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup | Windows | Mac
- Event Planners In Hyderabad | Event Coordinators | Alankaran