Blocking ads on your iPhone or iPad is a three-step process:
Install a third-party content blocker app (such as AdGuard).
In iOS Settings, grant the app permission to block content.
Fine-tune the app's filters so it blocks adverts in the way you wish.
The way ad blockers work is through Safari extensions. This feature has been around since iOS 9 and isn't solely restricted to removing pesky adverts - in fact, there's a wide variety of useful add-ons.
To set up an ad blocker you'll first need to acquire one from the App Store. You'll find plenty of options, such as AdBlock Plus and AdGuard. For this tutorial we've opted for AdGuard, but the instructions will be virtually identical for any ad blocker.
Install AdGuard and open it. On the main page you'll notice a message in red that states 'Protection is disabled'. This is because it requires permission from iOS to do its thing.Go back to the home screen and select Settings > Safari, then look in the General section for Content Blocke.
- Time Management Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Package forwarding company
- Emaar imperial garden,Emaar imperial gardens
- Server Management Services llc | cPanel Migration Service
- m sand manufacturers and suppliers in bengaluru
- Automation Testing Company- Shiv Technolabs Pvt. Ltd
- Head Of The Table T Shirt
- A solution to all the Tyres related problems of transporters
- TLD Badge Radiation Monitoring