The questions paper of the GATE examination is designed on the basis of the following subjects and a candidate can choose only one subject out of the 21 subjects.
The section A (Engineering Mathematics) and the section GA (General Aptitude) are compulsory for applicants applying for the XE paper. Besides this, out of B or G codes, one section has to be attempted by the candidate.
- Car Service Station NJ
- Folding Electric Bike
- Apply For A Driving Licence In Delhi | Noida | Gurugram | Mumbai | Chennai…
- REF: Reasons The Final Grade Is Incorrect
- Same Day Valentine’s Day Gift Delivery In Canada
- Emaar Green Square At Dubai Hills Estate
- 3 Most Historic Cities Of Rajasthan: Leaf Through The Pages Of History
- Payroll Management Outsourcing | Payroll Management Companies India | Outsourcing Payroll In India
- BMS Law College Admission | BMS College Of Law Admission
- Dental Problem Solutions By Bramcountry Dental