In 2010, a study done by the Centre for Science and Environment India found that that by the year 2020, India will have around 58 lacs vehicles on the road which will run on CNG. All the metropolitan cities today, which run public transport vehicles, are choosing CNG over petrol and diesel. In fact, Government of India has made it a rule for all the commercial vehicles which is more than eight years old to convert them in to CNG or else they will not be allowed to get an entry in the BS-IV cities. The process of CNG Kit Fitting in Delhi has therefore increased after the order.
- AWS Online Training – Naresh i Technologies
- Petrochemical Research 2021
- Systheal-spyware protection,privacy protector
- Realtor In Mississauga
- Python Course Fees in Delhi
- Best Lipstick Brands in India
- Order Food on Train Online at Aligarh Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Software development company – i2TECHS
- Guidelines- Can I have a custom e-commerce store with Builderfly?
- Email Address List, Buy Email Lists