India Portable Generator Market was valued at US$ 92 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 137 Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.52% during a forecast period.
Based on fuel type, less than 5kW portable generators segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period due to growth in awareness of in-house power backup and increase in need for portable generators in outdoor recreational activity. On the basis of the end user, industrial segment is estimated to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period as rising need for higher power supply in the industry to run machines and industrial tools. In terms of fuel type, natural gas is expected to grow at highest CAGR due to rising environmental regulations and increasing preference to the natural gas.
- Official No Shame Tour 2020 T Shirt
- EX- Create Online Store Without Any Coding With Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER – Durga Fire Enterprises
- Architecture Design Company In Gujarat
- Bhutani Cyberthum Noida Floor Plan
- Italy Matrimonials – Italy Brides & Italy Grooms
- Cape Coral Vacation Villa Rentals By Owner
- Just Dial Cash App Customer Service For Any Help
- Best Furniture Shop In Canada
- Explaining The Reason Why Project Fail