If we said cold, let's start with this information first. The highest temperature recorded in Antarctica to date has been measured on 24 March 2015 and is 17.5 degrees. The coldness falls to -93 degrees, the most falling temperature is recently measured and the new record is -98 degrees.
Where the world's largest desert is a question, say the Sahara desert, not Antarctica. Because desert is a term used for arid places with very little rainfall. For this reason, Antarctica is the largest and coldest desert in the world.
- Event Planning & Coordination, Parties and Mobile Bars in San Jose, San Francisco
- New Horizon Engineering College Review
- Debentures: Meaning, Features, Advantages, Disadvantages
- Outdoor Tiles Brisbane
- Peninsula Address 1 Pune Offering new residential Apartment
- cardan shaft manufacturer
- 7 Uses of Machine Learning in Finance
- CIOB Level 4 Certificate and Diploma in Site Management
- Symbiosis Fee Structure for BBA | Symbiosis BBA Fees
- Air Conditioner Repair in Dubai