Different holy activities to please Almighty Allah are given in Islam, and each of them have its own importance. Among them two holy activity are discussed here. Both Hajj and Umrah are somehow virtue of same activities. But the difference is that Hajj is Faradh and Umrah is not. Hajj is must for each of the one who can afford, once in life but Umrah is not. Moreover, hajj is performed during specific period of time but Umrah can be performed any time except the day of hajj. In addition Hajj is performed once in year and obligatory once in life but Umrah can be performed as many time as a man can afford or his will allows him to perform.
- Why should a Credit Card avoid a bad credit score?
- Epson Photocopier dealers in Kundapura
- VTPL: A Total IT Solutions in India
- The Common Problems In Installation of Metal Roofing
- Curly hairstyles for women – Letscurlup
- LKW Sofortankauf – LKW Ankauf | lkw export | lastkraftwagen verkauf
- Online Home Appliances Shopping in Pakistan | JoChaho.pk
- Tax preparer in Schaumburg, Cook county tax appeal
- Norton.com/Setup – How to Remove Norton Setup from Mac
- Monsoon Shed Manufacturers