Standing gracefully for the past 2,500 years, defying all the challenges imposed by the time, the Parthenon demonstrates the brilliance of the Greek architecture. This imposing monument was dedicated to the goddess Athena, Athens’ patron deity & was standing atop the ‘Acropolis of Athens’. Throughout its long life, the ‘Parthenon’ has played many roles. It was built initially as a ‘Greek temple’ which, later on was converted into a treasury of the ‘Delian League’. It was converted into a ‘Christian church’ during the ‘Roman’ era & after the ‘Ottoman’ conquest, the ‘Parthenon’ was turned into a grand mosque
- How To Write An Appeal Letter For Amazon Suspension?
- Importance Of Seamless Gutters Denver
- Hyundai Grand I10 Nios Magna CNG; Upcoming Sports Car
- How Do I Hire An Android App Developer?
- The 7 Factors That Influence User Experience Greatly!
- Hydraulic Cylinder Jack
- Insurance Service Industry Email List | Insurance Service Industry Mailing List
- Starting A Business? 10 Things To Do Before You Quit Your Job
- FRP Cooling Tower Manufacturers
- Veg Chicken Manufacturer