One Child Dies Every Three Weeks from a TV Tipping Over New Report Reveals a 31% Increase in Injuries from Television Tip-Overs in the Last 10 Years December 13, 2012 – Washington /PRNewswire/ — A new report released today by Safe Kids Worldwide and SANUS revealed that every three weeks, a child dies from a television tipping over and nearly 13,000 more children are injured each year in the U.S. This represents a 31 percent increase in TV tip-over-related injuries over the last ten years. The report also revealed that three out of four parents don’t secure their TV to the wall. Most families are unaware that securing a TV is an important safety measure. Others decide not to mount their TVs because of concerns about damaging the wall or installing the TV incorrectly. You wouldn’t think to bring a baby home from the hospital without a car seat or have your child ride a bike without a helmet,” said Carr. Mounting your TV will protect your TV, and most important, your child.
- Italian And Traditional Sydney Kitchens – Eurolife
- Urgently Helpful To Know About The Investment, Trade, Stock Exchange!
- Best Fishing Gift Ideas
- Pet Sitting | Pet Sitter
- To Buy Or Build? The Calling List Dilemma
- HACCP Certification In Jordan
- Canada Immigration Services In Hyderabad | Job Consultants
- WHO IS ABLE TO FILE ITR 1,2,3,4,5 FOR AY 2019-20
- Best Boarding School In Mohali
- Used Cnc Machines In India L Ashwani Kumr & Co. Pvt. Ltd.