Storing data in Hadoop has become a common practice in IT these days. However, the benefits of this rapidly evolving technology are often coupled with data privacy issues. However, there are some concerns about securing sensitive data in this new technology. In this dynamic environment, personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, contacts and social security numbers may exist in large volumes and pose serious concerns related to security issues. Through careful planning and the appropriate use of technology, much of these concerns can be alleviated.
- McAfee.com/Activate – McAfee Activate
- Agriculture Equipments
- Best Way To Quit Smoking
- What Are The Different Reasons For The Growth Of E-commerce?
- Import EML Into Mac Mail In MBOX Format
- Important Components Of A CNG Kit
- 10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About SEO
- THE KIBO CODE REVIEW
- Packers And Movers Raipur | Get Free Quotes | 09685227777
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy | Rosenberg, Musso & Weiner, L.L.P