Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Last Minute Flights To Kolkata | Tickets To Kolkata | Indian Eagle (66/60 Chars)
- Business Cards Online Madurai
- Importance Of An Efficient And Positive Working Environment
- The Best Things You Can Do To Save Expenses For Your Business
- Understanding Automation In Ecommerce- A Guideline
- Women & Child Development Department, Ballari Recruitment 2020
- Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether Market
- Valet Parking Management Software In Brazil
- SEO Service Agency In Delhi, India
- Best Website Design And Development Company In Delhi NCR, Best Website Designing Services In Delhi