Utilize the most thorough smart contract audit techniques to identify and wipe out security vulnerabilities from your project.
Understanding the intended behaviour of the smart contract through white papers or business requirement documents.
Putting unit test cases to use and ensuring there are no syntactical or run-time errors in the smart contracts.
Conducting a manual review of the smart contracts and identifying critical, major & minor bugs along with the recommendations.
Preparing Initial Audit report
A document is prepared to highlight & solve the critical, major and minor bugs and developers work on refactoring the code.
Final Audit report
The Initial Audit report is edited & the refactored code is used to prepare final audit report along with our approval.
- Start your business with low investment
- Remote Monitoring Promotes Community Health beyond Hospitals
- Windows 7 Product Key Activation Support
- Famous Led tube light manufacturers
- What the future holds for solar power and its growth?
- A Backpacker’s Guide To Travel In Kutch | FootLoose Dev
- Self-Isolation: 5 Productive Things to do during Social Distancing at Home
- Best | Full-Service Experiential Event Production Marketing Agency & Company
- Coded Pipe Welding at TFG Group
- Imperia Bandhan Floor Layout