Specialty Silica is widely used in the production of the tire in the automotive industry as it helps to reduce carbon emission. Specialty Silica can be classified into precipitated Silica, fumes silica, fused silica, colloidal silica, and silica gel and they all find application across paints & coatings, electronic components, personal care, and cosmetic products among others. Moreover, silica precipitate also finds application across the construction industry owing to their high tensile strength and resistance to abrasion. Furthermore, specialty silica is also used in the electronics industry as a circuit board and capacitor.
- Online Portal for career oriented courses
- ISO Certification Services in Lucknow
- Get up to $700 cash back with Microsoft Surface Duo Promo Code
- Best Hygiene Deals Online in Sharjah – Quoodo.com
- Used & New DVD & Movies Online For Sale in Ajman
- WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT CENTER IN INDIA
- Biggest Lubricant Oils Manufacturer in UAE
- What Are the Requirements for an Ecommerce Store?
- Jungle boys Cali Weed online at darkmarkete.com
- Selenium Training in Bangalore – Krninformatix,Software testing