South Africa batsman Temba Bavuma has been withdrawn in the last two ODI matches against Australia as a precautionary measure ahead of the national team's India tour.
This is to allow the player to continue with his conditioning and rehabilitation due to a right hamstring strain. He last played for South Africa in the opening ODI against Australia on February 29th (Saturday) where he made 26 off 30 balls as the Proteas convincingly took a 74-run victory.
- Katy Perry Announces New Album, ‘Prism’
- “arabic Food Dubai, Huqqa Restaurant Dubai, Dubai's Best Shisha | Oldcastello.com”
- Flutter 1.12 – What Makes It The Biggest Google Release Of The Year?
- 100% Original Free Essays
- Amaatra Homes, Amaatra Homes Noida, Amaatra Homes Noida Extension, Price List
- Internet Of Things Online Course, Best Online IoT Courses – Dig-iot-ai
- Natural Ways To Increase Male Fertility
- Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad
- Website Designing And Software Development Company In Bhubaneswar
- Auto Transport Company In Kingwood TX